The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Application for membership VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for membership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yash

Application for membership Empty
PostSubject: Application for membership   Application for membership Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 5:57 pm

Greetings.

I found ya'll through the STO official forums ( ), and it seems like we would make a perfect fit. I've always been as interested in learning and developing tactics, strategies and speccing out gear in MMOs as the actual content. Mastering game mechanics and going beyond mindless zerging and kiting, going in to an 18 person raid with 11 people because thats who logged on and winning is what I find most enjoyable. I'd rather us wipe over and over, develop a plan with the resources we have on hand instead of waiting for enough bodies to run a cookie cutter strat and win only for the sake of the shiny bits at the end. Shinies are nice though......

Coming together as a team, out thinking and out fighting our opponents is as important to me as the victory. Sharing my knew found knowledge with anyone who desires in the STO community at large will likely become a full time hobby (something to do while at work ^^).

A bit about me-

Name/Nickname: Yashnaheen

I'm 28, male or female depending on what mood I'm in when you ask me, and talk far too much. I'll likely be 50% of the activity on the boards and in game chat. I really like commas, and I once killed a guy with a semi colon (interesting story there, but thats best saved for another time).

Ive played quite a few MMOs with my longest stint 4 years in FFXI. I love that game, but its time to move on. Its pretty well dead.

I've done everything from lead an end game group to just a guy giving advice in a social guild, helping run low level missions and so on. I have 0 problem sharing the glory of victory or taking responsibility of defeat leading a fleet into battle. I do, however, have no desire for administrative leadership or direct disciplinary authority over the fleet. I've always lead by example and mutual respect instead of pages of rules and a complex hierarchy.

I can't wait till head start on Friday. I work till 12am pst but you will surely see me logged on at 12:15 ready to go.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 6:02 pm

Yash wrote:
Greetings.

I found ya'll through the STO official forums ( ), and it seems like we would make a perfect fit. I've always been as interested in learning and developing tactics, strategies and speccing out gear in MMOs as the actual content. Mastering game mechanics and going beyond mindless zerging and kiting, going in to an 18 person raid with 11 people because thats who logged on and winning is what I find most enjoyable. I'd rather us wipe over and over, develop a plan with the resources we have on hand instead of waiting for enough bodies to run a cookie cutter strat and win only for the sake of the shiny bits at the end. Shinies are nice though......

Coming together as a team, out thinking and out fighting our opponents is as important to me as the victory. Sharing my knew found knowledge with anyone who desires in the STO community at large will likely become a full time hobby (something to do while at work ^^).

A bit about me-

Name/Nickname: Yashnaheen

I'm 28, male or female depending on what mood I'm in when you ask me, and talk far too much. I'll likely be 50% of the activity on the boards and in game chat. I really like commas, and I once killed a guy with a semi colon (interesting story there, but thats best saved for another time).

Ive played quite a few MMOs with my longest stint 4 years in FFXI. I love that game, but its time to move on. Its pretty well dead.

I've done everything from lead an end game group to just a guy giving advice in a social guild, helping run low level missions and so on. I have 0 problem sharing the glory of victory or taking responsibility of defeat leading a fleet into battle. I do, however, have no desire for administrative leadership or direct disciplinary authority over the fleet. I've always lead by example and mutual respect instead of pages of rules and a complex hierarchy.

I can't wait till head start on Friday. I work till 12am pst but you will surely see me logged on at 12:15 ready to go.

Hello Yashnaheen,

I wish you good luck with your application, and hoep you get accepted! I'm sure that you'll make a fine addition to our ranks and you'll be a worthy member Very Happy

Greetings,

Vishion

Live long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 6:44 pm

Greetings Yash, if you could register a user account on this forum, I can process your application (meaning, grant you status and access). I look forward to welcoming you into the Fleet soon!
Back to top Go down
Yash

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 6:53 pm

Thanks Keysailor.

I actually already have under the account name Yashnaheen. As the name was already taken but not activated the forum wouldn't allow me to use that as a guest name.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 9:46 pm

Yash wrote:
Thanks Keysailor.

I actually already have under the account name Yashnaheen. As the name was already taken but not activated the forum wouldn't allow me to use that as a guest name.

Not sure how that happened, so here's what I'm going to do. please either pm me, or email me at keysailor@gmail.com and confirm your email address. I will reset the password for the user account Yashnaheen and email you that temporary password. Then you can log into your account and change the password to whatever you want. I've already assigned that account as Ne-lan so you'll be able to see all the forums and threads once you log into that account.

Sorry for the mixup, not sure how that happened. I have another applicant who registered, but who isn't showing up on the forum list yet, so this appears to be a system problem for forumotion perhaps.

In any case, I'll check for a pm or email from you to get you access to your account here.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Yashnaheen
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Yashnaheen

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:13 am

Yay it works! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:21 am

[VKF]Yashnaheen wrote:
Yay it works! Thanks.

Glad it got fixed! Again, welcome to the VKF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for membership
Page 1 of 1