The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy

Go down 
+2
[UFP]RuslanLee
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Empty
PostSubject: [UFP] United Federation of Planets   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 5:02 am

Greetings i am Commodore Ruslan Lee from United Federation of Planets [UFP]

It is my pleasure to say thanks to your Fleet for posting on our Diplomacy forum.

At this time we will be ready to begining procedure of NAP with Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. And more we are always welcome to see new members from your good fleet. Come and visit us on our website [UFP] United Federation of Planets and we hope that we can see more of you on our site. Cool

So Live long and prosper.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 7:19 am

[UFP]Ruslan Lee wrote:
Greetings i am Commodore Ruslan Lee from United Federation of Planets [UFP]

It is my pleasure to say thanks to your Fleet for posting on our Diplomacy forum.

At this time we will be ready to begining procedure of NAP with Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. And more we are always welcome to see new members from your good fleet. Come and visit us on our website [UFP] United Federation of Planets and we hope that we can see more of you on our site. Cool

So Live long and prosper.

Greetings Commodore. I am looking forward to this meeting as well. Great to have you here on our Forum. Very Happy

Fleet Admiral Kuhr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 7:42 am

Thank you, you will be very welcome on our site Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 7:49 am

[UFP]Ruslan Lee wrote:
Thank you, you will be very welcome on our site Very Happy .

I will be looking forward to it. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 7:58 am

I have one small question what games your fleet is playing, and how we could know by tags what is the The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet? Smile
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 8:06 am

[UFP]Ruslan Lee wrote:
I have one small question what games your fleet is playing, and how we could know by tags what is the The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet? Smile

Were still a young Fleet and havent came up with any tags as of lately. But we do wish to have one real soon. And are open to suggestions as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 8:10 am

Then my congratualtions to your fleet to young Fleet who build long way to be one of the best fleets Smile , and my suggestions to Tags:
Since your fleet is The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet then we can put VKF words in, and now about full tags: can be [VKF], -=VKF=-, {VKF}, but my vote for first [VKF] becouse looking great for tags.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 8:16 am

[UFP]Ruslan Lee wrote:
Then my congratualtions to your fleet to young Fleet who build long way to be one of the best fleets Smile , and my suggestions to Tags:
Since your fleet is The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet then we can put VKF words in, and now about full tags: can be [VKF], -=VKF=-, {VKF}, but my vote for first [VKF] becouse looking great for tags.

[VKF] Very Happy I like that as well. I will past this around to the Fleet members and tell them this is our new Tag. Thanks for the help. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 8:17 am

Your welcome Wink.
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 9:01 am

Well i am back Smile , Mr.Sybok please read my PM.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:52 am

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
Well i am back Smile , Mr.Sybok please read my PM.

Great to see you back Ambassador RuslanLee. I have maede the necessary changes as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:29 am

I see, thank you Smile , so now lets continue our stuffs Very Happy . So how [VKF] doing?, because as i see i missed much things.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 4:14 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
I see, thank you Smile , so now lets continue our stuffs Very Happy . So how [VKF] doing?, because as i see i missed much things.

Sorry for the delay in fixing you Ambassador. Had to tighten up on security. Yes, much has changed. As STO is getting closer to launch, VKF is getting ready and makeing our intentions known how our playing style will be. VKF will be very aggressive towards our enemies and Federations enemies as well. Also, you have a good one in Admiral Kiflin. His Talents are great for your Fleet.
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 5:05 pm

[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:

Sorry for the delay in fixing you Ambassador. Had to tighten up on security. Yes, much has changed. As STO is getting closer to launch, VKF is getting ready and makeing our intentions known how our playing style will be. VKF will be very aggressive towards our enemies and Federations enemies as well. Also, you have a good one in Admiral Kiflin. His Talents are great for your Fleet.
Thank you Smile its good to hear what your fleet will play STO Very Happy , good game nothing to say, and about Admiral Kiflin, as i know he is from {UFP} fleet right?
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:40 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:

Thank you Smile its good to hear what your fleet will play STO Very Happy , good game nothing to say, and about Admiral Kiflin, as i know he is from {UFP} fleet right?

Yes, hes your Fleet Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:42 pm

[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:

No it is not, i am only who from [UFP].
Let me explain you there are two UFP, one is [UFP] where i am and {UFP}where he is from.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:46 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:

Let me explain you there are two UFP, one is [UFP] where i am and {UFP}where he is from.

Thanks Ambassador. I would of never known... Embarassed lol....I have to get your Fleet a Embassy then...
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:47 pm

[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:

Thanks Ambassador. I would of never known... Embarassed lol....I have to get your Fleet a Embassy then...
Very Happy Thank you Smile .
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:50 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:

Very Happy Thank you Smile .

Also, I will move this topic into your Fleet Embassy as well..
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:53 pm

Heres your new Embassy. Sorry for the mixup as well. Great to have you here with VKF! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:54 pm

Understood.
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:55 pm

And it is my pleasure to be here Smile .
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:05 pm

So now lets get starting Very Happy . There is our site link [UFP], it would be pleasure to see you on our forum since we are always welcome to see [VKF] on our site Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:48 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
So now lets get starting Very Happy . There is our site link [UFP], it would be pleasure to see you on our forum since we are always welcome to see [VKF] on our site Very Happy .

I will work on this right away Ambassador.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 2:53 pm

[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:

I will work on this right away Ambassador.... Very Happy
Excellent Very Happy , hope soon our fleets can compose NAP or even more then NAP Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet :: Alliance :: Ambassador's Office-
Jump to: