The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy

Go down 
+2
[UFP]RuslanLee
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 1:22 am

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
So now lets get starting Very Happy . There is our site link [UFP], it would be pleasure to see you on our forum since we are always welcome to see [VKF] on our site Very Happy .

I will work on this right away Ambassador.... Very Happy
Excellent Very Happy , hope soon our fleets can compose NAP or even more then NAP Smile .

Greetings Ambassador Lee, just wanted to chime in here. Admiral Kuhr has posted me as Provisional Ambassador (my permanent duty assignment is Chief Science Officer). If you will grant me the honor of an invitation to visit your Fleet site, I would be happy to liase with you and help to build a lasting relationship between the VKF and the UFP Fleet.

Regards, Ambassador Keysailor

Last edited by [VKF]Keysailor on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction of title)
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 6:19 am

[VKF]Keysailor wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
So now lets get starting Very Happy . There is our site link [UFP], it would be pleasure to see you on our forum since we are always welcome to see [VKF] on our site Very Happy .

I will work on this right away Ambassador.... Very Happy
Excellent Very Happy , hope soon our fleets can compose NAP or even more then NAP Smile .

Greetings Ambassador Lee, just wanted to chime in here. Admiral Kuhr has posted me as Provisional Ambassador (my permanent duty assignment is Chief Science Officer). If you will grant me the honor of an invitation to visit your Fleet site, I would be happy to liase with you and help to build a lasting relationship between the VKF and the UFP Fleet.

Regards, Ambassador Keysailor
It will be pleasure for me Very Happy . Here is my MSN ryslanlee@hotmail.com if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask Smile .
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:16 pm

Mr.Keysailor please read my PM Smile .
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 11:54 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
Mr.Keysailor please read my PM :) .

Commodore Lee, my apologies for the delay in responding, RL concerns kept me from prompt accomplishment of my duties. I beg your patience. I will provide this signator pact to you both here at your Embassy and at the UFP Fleet forum.

After conferring with the Vulcan High Command, the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet agrees to the United Federation of Planets ([UFP]) and Participating Clan ([VKF]) Non-Agression Pact

We agree to be bonded by this treaty and to show the utmost dignity and respect in the presence of members of both clans.

1.General Conduct
The Clans in this agreement agree not to engage in any hostile acts against either fleet. Hostile acts include but are not limited to: Invading servers with the intent to be hostile or causing disruption in a game server, flaming on forums or in chat rooms. Clan Members/Officers in a server either wearing [VKF] tags or [UFP] tags shall not fire upon a member from the opposite clan unless challenged to a friendly duel/team duel or other friendly session. Members of either clan who violate this article shall be reported to his/her Clan and dealt with appropriately as stated in section 3.

2.Military Assistance/Intelligence sharing
The term Military Assistance is defined as one clan committing its members and/or resources to assist in defensive or offensive action against another clan or organization.
Both [VKF] and [UFP] recognize that they are under no obligation to offer or provide military assistance to each other under this treaty.
The term Intelligence Sharing is defined as one clan sharing or providing access to information about other clans or organizations.
[VKF] and [UFP] recognize that they are under no obligation to provide or share intelligence. All requests for assistance must be decided upon by the Government of the requested clan.

3.Violation of Treaty
If this treaty is violated by either clan this agreement will no longer be valid and the offending clan will be treated as hostile the violated clan may or may not then declare war on the offending clan. Violations include but are not limited to: invading a server occupied by the fleet in this nap or an allies server, flaming or demeaning posts on forums, aligning with the enemies of one of the clans in this agreement. In the event that an officer from either clan breaks the agreement without being ordered to do so, he/she we will be disciplined by there respective clans judiciary process and information will be provided to both clans.

4.Termination of Treaty
The treaty may be terminated by either side, a notice must be made on one of the clans forum of treaty cancellation.

5.Validity of treaty
The leaders of the clan and Head of diplomacy or a diplomacy officer must sign this agreement before it is valid.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet Clan signatures

1. Fleet Admiral Sybok Kuhr, October 30th, 2009 (RL Date)
2. Ambassador Keysailor (K'Salor) October 30th, 2009 (RL Date)

Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 1:02 am

Commodore Ciaran - Diplomacy CO, October 30th, 2009
Commodore Ruslan Lee - [VKF] - [UFP] Liaison, October 30th, 2009

and since Commodore Ruslan was the Liaison his signature can go on too.
I guess we can call this treaty valid now.
Live long and prosper
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 12:41 pm

Hey guys, how you all doing? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 5:34 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
Hey guys, how you all doing? :D

Good afternoon Ambassador, we are doing well, thank you! I hope you are doing well also. It's nice to see you here! I will visit the [UFP] shortly. I will also be happy to open negotiations with you to enhance our alliance - at your convenience. Live Long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:26 pm

[VKF]Keysailor wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
Hey guys, how you all doing? Very Happy

Good afternoon Ambassador, we are doing well, thank you! I hope you are doing well also. It's nice to see you here! I will visit the [UFP] shortly. I will also be happy to open negotiations with you to enhance our alliance - at your convenience. Live Long and Prosper!
It will be pleasure.
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 9:29 pm

Hey guys, how it's going? long time no seen, i had a problem with PC so sorry.
By the way i would like to represent myself again, now i am Admiral Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Tvi-shal

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 10:03 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
By the way i would like to represent myself again, now i am Admiral Very Happy .

Hello there Admiral RuslanLee,

Congratulations on the promotion. Things are going well thank you, VKF are getting more and more excited as the open beta draws closer as is the vast majority of the STO forums it would also seem. How are things going for you?
Back to top Go down
[UFP]Ciaran
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:59 pm

Hello VKF, good to see all is well
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Tvi-shal

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 7:36 pm

[UFP]Ciaran wrote:
Hello VKF, good to see all is well

Hello there Ciaran, how are you doing?

Below is a formality for VFK Diplomatic policies - The below was posted on your forums, but has yet to be put on ours so we would like to just keep a record here also. Quoted from our embassy on your forums

Quote :
Non-Aggression Pact (NAP):

Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet agrees to the United Federation of Planets ([UFP]) and the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet ([VKF]) Non-Aggression Pact. We agree to be bonded by this treaty and to show the utmost dignity and respect in the presence of members of both clans.

1.General Conduct: The Fleets in this agreement agree not to engage in any hostile acts against either fleet. Hostile acts include but are not limited to: Invading servers with the intent to be hostile or causing disruption in a game server, flaming on forums or in chat rooms. Fleet Members/Officers in a server either wearing [VKF] tags or [UFP] tags shall not fire upon a member from the opposite Fleet unless challenged to a friendly duel/team duel or other friendly session. Members of either Fleet who violate this article shall be reported to his/her Fleet and dealt with appropriately as stated in section 3.

2.Military Assistance/Intelligence sharing: The term Military Assistance is defined as one Fleet committing its members and/or resources to assist in defensive or offensive action against another Fleet or organization. Both [VKF] and [UFP] recognize that they are under no obligation to offer or provide military assistance to each other under this treaty. The term Intelligence Sharing is defined as one Fleet sharing or providing access to information about other Fleets or organizations. [VKF] and [UFP] recognize that they are under no obligation to provide or share intelligence. All requests for assistance must be decided upon by the Government of the requested Fleet.

3.Violation of Treaty: If this treaty is violated by either Fleet this agreement will no longer be valid and the offending Fleet will be treated as hostile the violated Fleet may or may not then declare war on the offending Fleet. Violations include but are not limited to: invading a server occupied by the Fleet in this NAP or an allies' server, flaming or demeaning posts on forums, aligning with the enemies of one of the Fleets in this agreement. In the event that an officer from either Fleet breaks the agreement without being ordered to do so, he/she we will be disciplined by their respective Fleet's judiciary process and information will be provided to both Fleets.

4.Termination of Treaty: The treaty may be terminated by either side, a notice must be made on one of the Fleets forum of treaty cancellation.

5.Validity of treaty: The leaders of the Fleet and Head of diplomacy or a diplomacy officer must sign this agreement before it is valid.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet signatures:
Fleet Admiral Sybok Kuhr, October 30th, 2009 (RL Date)
Ambassador Keysailor (K'Salor) October 30th, 2009 (RL Date)

United Federationof Planets [UFP] signatures:
[UFP]Ciaran"]Commodore Ciaran - Diplomacy CO, October 30th, 2009,
[UFP]RuslanLee]Commodore Ruslan Lee - [UFP] Liaison, October 30th, 2009
Back to top Go down
[UFP]Ciaran
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 1:26 am

I'm doing well thanks, yourself?
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:52 am

[VKF]Kikki wrote:
[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:

Hello there Admiral RuslanLee,

Congratulations on the promotion. Things are going well thank you, VKF are getting more and more excited as the open beta draws closer as is the vast majority of the STO forums it would also seem. How are things going for you?
Thank you, and i'm doing well Smile .
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Tvi-shal

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 6:08 pm

[UFP]Ciaran wrote:
I'm doing well thanks, yourself?

I'm doing great thanks, please I've got my Psychology exam out of the way and I am hoping this patching will go a little bit quicker so I can get onto the beta for STO as quickly as possible, I'm sick of missing out on the action!
Back to top Go down
[UFP]Ciaran
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:58 pm

lol, well I hope you enjoy it Razz
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:48 am

Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity, had problem with PC, so how you all doing, i hope great Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:59 pm

We are doing great, and you? We have moved from website it's www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum

You can contact us there, we barely look here Smile

Greetings,

Ambassador Vishion
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:41 pm

Oh cool Smile , i am doing fine Very Happy . Well i think i should check yours new forum Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:44 pm

Hmm it seems like i need a new account there, or i can use my old?
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:48 pm

[UFP]RuslanLee wrote:
Hmm it seems like i need a new account there, or i can use my old?

No I'm afraid you'll need a new account. As the forum platform is completely different we can't transfer accounts... Please let me know when you created a new account and i'll get you into the right groups
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 2:06 pm

Hm strange, new forum doesn't work for me.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 3:01 pm

Neither for me, I think the server might be down, I'm sorry for the inconvience but only Keysailor can check the server, but i'm sure it's down because I can't go onto the FTP either.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 3:45 pm

[VKF]Vishion wrote:
Neither for me, I think the server might be down, I'm sorry for the inconvience but only Keysailor can check the server, but i'm sure it's down because I can't go onto the FTP either.

This is quite odd, [VKF]AdmaralPicard also reports not being able to get in.

I am able to go to the new forum without any problems. All pages pop up without delay.

Here are some site addresses to try:

http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/
http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum
http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum/forum.php
http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum/content.php
http://02f6477.netsolhost.com/
http://02f6477.netsolhost.com/forum

The last two are directly to the webhosting space at Network Solutions

The webhosting provider reports no issues with internet connectivity. I wonder if there's an issue with connections between the US and Europe and the UK?
Back to top Go down
[UFP]RuslanLee
Allied Ambassador
Allied Ambassador
[UFP]RuslanLee

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 5:05 pm

Hm i hope no, since in first time when i heared about new forum, forum worked for me without problem but now i don't know whats happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy   [UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UFP] United Federation Of Planets Embassy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet :: Alliance :: Ambassador's Office-
Jump to: