The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Request to join the Fleet VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Request to join the Fleet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Tvi-shal

Request to join the Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Request to join the Fleet   Request to join the Fleet Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:49 pm

Hello there,

I was contacted by one of your members on STO and they suggested that I become part of this fleet community. After giving it some thought, I've decided that I would very much like to join this fleet. I will be dedicated and an active member of this fleet and therefore would appreciate a rank as such to reflect such dedication, if of course I can still request a rank that is. I'm not aware of any current application thread at the moment, so I assume this is what I need to do and then await a response.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

Request to join the Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Welcome Cadet kikki!   Request to join the Fleet Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 8:35 pm

kikki wrote:
Hello there,

I was contacted by one of your members on STO and they suggested that I become part of this fleet community. After giving it some thought, I've decided that I would very much like to join this fleet. I will be dedicated and an active member of this fleet and therefore would appreciate a rank as such to reflect such dedication, if of course I can still request a rank that is. I'm not aware of any current application thread at the moment, so I assume this is what I need to do and then await a response.

Thank you.
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet! You are now ranked as Ne-lan, which is the first, or cadet ranking in the VKF. Here are a few notes for you:

First, you need to edit your profile and provide as much information as you wish about yourself to your fellow Fleet-mates. While editing the profile, please:
  • change your username to include the VKF prefix, i.e., your username should be [VKF]kikki.
  • set your preferences, and optionally include a signature and/or avatar for your account. In the profile section, there are links above the Registration information on the right.
Next, please return to this Recruitment Center thread, and introduce yourself to your Fleet-mates by replying in the thread "Introduce yourself to the Kolinahr Fleet". Once we know a little more about you, we will be able to provide you with more targeted information to help you get up to speed on VKF and STO. So please tell us about yourself, particularly in terms of your familiarity with STO, the STO forum, and any knowledge about technology (esp. as pertains to using computers and forums like this one). You may also wish to tell us about your personal STO goals and desires: do you wish to role-play and how much, do you prefer PvE or PvP, do you have career aspirations (both career field and areas of responsibility you want), your race (Vulcan, or ???), your experience with MMOs in general and other games, and any other details you think would be useful so we can know you. If you prefer this information be restricted to Fleet members only, you should post it in the Main Hall (the Recruitment Thread is publicly viewable).

You may also wish to craft and post a biography of your RP character in the Biography thread. It can be as brief or as detailed as you like.

You should then peruse this forum and learn more about the VKF. I would also recommend:
  • Visit the Main Hall and the Career Center, and reply to any notes where questions, comments, or thoughts are requested.
  • Consider your initial career choice in STO, and once you've decided, visit the Chief Officer's thread and follow instructions. You may peruse those threads to get more information about the career choices if you want.
  • Assuming you have an STO forum account, you should post on our Fleet thread in the Recruitment Station section. You may want to peruse previous postings and feel free to quote or copy and reuse previous message content. Our goal there is to continue to keep our thread on top. You should also edit your signature in the STO forum, see https://vulcankolinahrfleet.forumotion.com/chief-of-science-ot-lan-keysailor-f20/welcome-to-the-science-division-science-officers-reply-to-this-post-t232.htm for an example of the signature coding. We are currently awaiting Vulcan High Council approval on standardized avatars for the STO forum, till then use whatever you wish. Oh, and if your username on STO is not kikki, please let us know so we can know you when we see you in STO (your signature can help there).
Lastly, promotions in the VKF at this point are primarily a result of your actions both here and in the STO forums. To start, your efforts at learning your way around, learning about the VKF and participating in dialogue on the VKF and STO threads will earn you your first promotion. Later, your contributions to the goals and objectives of the VKF, and most particularly your in-game efforts (once STO launches) will earn future promotions. The Fleet has many opportunities for you, all you need to do is see a need and help meet that need! Again, once we know a bit more about you and your talents, we can suggest ways you can contribute that will benefit all of us.

Again, welcome to the VKF, and I look forward to our adventures together in STO. Live Long and Prosper!

(OOC) We're going to have so much fun!
Back to top Go down

Request to join the Fleet
Page 1 of 1