The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Permission To Join VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Permission To Join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T'Kota

Permission To Join Empty
PostSubject: Permission To Join   Permission To Join Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 7:20 pm

Greetings Fellow Vulcans,

I am T'Kota of the ship T'Pau in the new STO game. I am so hoping to be able to join this wonderful Vulcan Fleet. It would be my dream come true. If I am accepted, my mail is T'Kota@ForeverFreddiesGirl

I eagerly await your response.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

Permission To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permission To Join   Permission To Join Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:18 pm

T'Kota wrote:
Greetings Fellow Vulcans,

I am T'Kota of the ship T'Pau in the new STO game. I am so hoping to be able to join this wonderful Vulcan Fleet. It would be my dream come true. If I am accepted, my mail is T'Kota@ForeverFreddiesGirl

I eagerly await your response.

Welcome Cadet T'Kota, and congratulations on your selection to the VKF! I am Zhel-lan Keysailor, Executive Officer for the Fleet.

You have been granted a commission in the VKF, and your current rank is Ne-lan (Cadet). If you will take a look at the thread "Tips for New Members" you will find all the information you need to earn your first promotion to Ot-lan (Lieutenant).

Please note that your Vulcan rank does not need to match your STO in-game rank, but is reflective of your membership status in the VKF. We are matrix-managed, in that you have a Vulcan rank, will be a part of a Patrol Team (PvE) and/or Strike Team (PvP), and will also be under the direction of the Chief Officer for your career field. As you prove your worth to the Fleet, you may be offered (or volunteer for) a postion of responsibility in the Fleet to lead such teams, or other line, staff, or administrative positions. As you perform in such positions, additional Vulcan promotions follow.

You now have visibility of much more of the Fleet Forum than you did as a visitor. Please take a look around and feel free to post anywhere.

Please note that our Fleet forum is in transition. Within the next few days, we will be transitioning from this forum to our new home at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum If you could take a moment to create an account there, I will get your status setup there as well. We will notify the Fleet of the transition when it is ordered (by our Fleet Admiral Sybok Kuhr), and close the threads on this forum. From that point forward, all Fleet activity will be on the new forum. Till then...

Please proceed to the thread "Introduce yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet" and post an introduction. The Fleet is most interested in knowing you, so please tell us about yourself, and include these details: your geographical location or timezone, your past experience with MMOs, RP, and the Star Trek genre, any personal details about yourself you wish to share, and both what you expect to gain from your affiliation with the VKF, and what contributions you would like to make.

Is your in-game character name T'Kota, and is that also your handle (your STO login name)? If so, we will invite you to join the in-game Fleet grouping shortly, Just please confirm that your in-game character@handle is T'Kota@T'Kota.

Please also let us know which career you have chosen, and you should report in to the thread at the bottom of the main index for the Chief Officer of that career field. As you work the in-game missions, please keep track of any helpful game tips and report them there, or in the Main Hall.

On this forum, please also edit your profile to add the prefix [VKF] in front of your username (so it will become [VKF]T'Kota). You may wish to add an avatar as well. And please do the same for your account on the new forum. Thank you! Please note that by adding the prefix to your username, you have signified to the Fleet that you accept your commission. Without this step, you will be in limbo and unable to advance.

On the STO forum, please edit your signature to include something similar to this (centered):
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

Ne-lan T'Kota, USS T'Pau, NCC-[yourdesignation]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Please note the colors for that signature are dark green and green in the STO forum (see our Fleet Registration thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90067 for an example).

If you peruse the Career Info thread, you will see that we have insignia avatars for the STO forum. You can download a copy of your (Ne-lan) insignia avatar from http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/insignia.htm then upload it to the STO forum for your avatar.

Our current vent server is:

ip/username :V02.DARKSTARLLC.COM
port:3816
password: vulcan

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Main Hall, or pm me, I would be happy to help you get acquainted with your new Fleet and learn the ropes (it isn't difficult).

Again, welcome to the VKF, and I am sure we will all enjoy STO more fully with your presence. Live Long and Prosper!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Daho

Permission To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permission To Join   Permission To Join Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 1:38 pm

Welcom to the fleet im am in game right now so send me a message when you are ready to join.
Back to top Go down
DoktaD

Permission To Join Empty
PostSubject: Join group please.   Permission To Join Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 9:27 pm

I am friends with T'kota, and she asked me to join her in the VKF fleet. She already invited me on STO, though she wasn't quite sure how to initiate chat, and probably didnt' realize I need to be formally recruited first. I would like a formal title such Ne-lan, and I am sure I will prove my worth (even if my first character is an Andorian).

I am already Lieutant 2nd grade and am very familiar with in game controls. I have a fully equipped ship, with a full Bridge crew, and have even figured out how to equip them with weapons and devices. Though if perhaps someone could tell me why my bridge crew has a "body" slot that I dont seem to be able to equip anything into...

My Character is DoktaD@doktad. Look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

Permission To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permission To Join   Permission To Join Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:30 pm

DoktaD wrote:
I am friends with T'kota, and she asked me to join her in the VKF fleet. She already invited me on STO, though she wasn't quite sure how to initiate chat, and probably didnt' realize I need to be formally recruited first. I would like a formal title such Ne-lan, and I am sure I will prove my worth (even if my first character is an Andorian).

I am already Lieutant 2nd grade and am very familiar with in game controls. I have a fully equipped ship, with a full Bridge crew, and have even figured out how to equip them with weapons and devices. Though if perhaps someone could tell me why my bridge crew has a "body" slot that I dont seem to be able to equip anything into...

My Character is DoktaD@doktad. Look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings DoktaD, and welcome to the Vulan Kolinahr Fleet! Please note that we have completed transition to our new home at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum and if you would kindly register on that site, I will grant you Ne-lan status there. And please note, we don't discriminate and welcome members from all races!

But please also note that there is a current partial network outage (apparently affecting members in the UK and Belgium) that is temporarily preventing some from those areas from accessing the new forum. That should be fixed before tomorrow.

When your account is created there, I will send you more information. If you can't get in, feel free to pm me here.

Again, welcome to the VKF, and I look forward to teaming with you in-game!

Regards, Keysailor, Fleet XO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Permission To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permission To Join   Permission To Join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permission To Join
Page 1 of 1