The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Go down 
+14
[VKF]AdmaralPicard
[VKF]greyknight
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Keysailor
[VKF]Sykar
[VKF]neos300
[VKF] Thopok S'regoR
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Daho
beast17
MacQueen
vulcanpinch123
Srell Stonn
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 7:17 pm

BammBamm69 wrote:
I was serching Star Trek looking up the new movey and saw www.startrekonline.com saw your link and thought I would join.

Welcome to the Fleet.
Back to top Go down
MacQueen
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan

PostSubject: Hello   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 7:44 pm

I'm Bodhisattva from the STO forums. I'm currently (re)building my Enterprise F game to be included for a fleet.

I'm also thinking of starting a new ship just for the Kolinahr Fleet.

Either way, I'm excited to be here and thanks for the invitation.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 9:02 pm

MacQueen wrote:
I'm Bodhisattva from the STO forums. I'm currently (re)building my Enterprise F game to be included for a fleet.

I'm also thinking of starting a new ship just for the Kolinahr Fleet.

Either way, I'm excited to be here and thanks for the invitation.

Greetings Bodhisattva, welcome to the Vulcan Fleet.
Back to top Go down
beast17
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan

PostSubject: new member   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 3:38 am

hey, my name will be Q17, because Q's are all powerful and 17 is my fav number. i have been looking for a good online game to play and this looks like the perfect fit. I basically know everything there is 2 know about star trek and Vulcans are my favorite race. I am looking forward to being in this fleet and i want to be a medical officer.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Daho

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 3:35 pm

i am new to this forum but ive been a avid fan of startrek since i was a teen, ive played most of the star trek games from armada to bridge commander and since i found out about sto ive been really excited to finaly be vulcan so finding a vulcan fleet was perfect choice to me. having recently quit playing star wars galaxies i still have my ventrilo active so ide like to invite any member to join us in chat (the fact that most of the swg players dont make a apperence any more has made it quiet lol), i will post the ventrilo details in my profile page on the forums, i hope to have fun with my fellow vulcans when the game goes live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:10 pm

Do wrote:
i am new to this forum but ive been a avid fan of star trek since i was a teen, ive played most of the star trek games from armada to bridge commander and since i found out about st ive been really excited to finally be vulcan so finding a vulcan fleet was perfect choice to me. having recently quit playing star wars galaxies i still have my ventrilo active so i like to invite any member to join us in chat (the fact that most of the swg players don't make a appearance any more has made it quiet lol), i will post the ventrilo details in my profile page on the forums, i hope to have fun with my fellow vulcans when the game goes live.
Good to see another Vulcan member join the fleet.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 3:28 pm

Daho wrote:
i am new to this forum but ive been a avid fan of startrek since i was a teen, ive played most of the star trek games from armada to bridge commander and since i found out about sto ive been really excited to finaly be vulcan so finding a vulcan fleet was perfect choice to me. having recently quit playing star wars galaxies i still have my ventrilo active so ide like to invite any member to join us in chat (the fact that most of the swg players dont make a apperence any more has made it quiet lol), i will post the ventrilo details in my profile page on the forums, i hope to have fun with my fellow vulcans when the game goes live.

Great to have you on our Fleet Daho! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or our Ambassador as well. Thank you. Fleet Admiral Kuhr.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:20 am

Hello i will hopefull keep my name weed743 in sto. I am 15 and a gamer i am a child of many worlds. I cannot wait for the game to be released in Australia. I am new to this board obviously so some words of advice will always be taken.

Live long and prosper \\//
/
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

Weed743 wrote:
Hello i will hopefull keep my name weed743 in sto. I am 15 and a gamer i am a child of many worlds. I cannot wait for the game to be released in Australia. I am new to this board obviously so some words of advice will always be taken.

Live long and prosper \\//
/

Once again, its great to have you join us Vulcans on this Epic Journey! Australia, the land down under. Very Happy Nice. Im from USA, NY. Glad to meet you mate! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Look over the Forum and discuss what you would like to see being part of a Vulcan Fleet....

Fleet Admiral Kuhr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 6:08 am

Greetings,

My name for now is Kiflin, and it is my goal to find the absolute point of centralization. This absolute point I believe cannot only be found inside. Everyone has access to this place, but many do not even know that it exists. On earth there are many cultures that express the desire to develop ones mind and perception. Buddhism, Shintoism, Hinduism, and Daoism are its representations there and closest to its summit. On Vulcan, our goal also is to remove our expression of the ego which is emotion.

It is my belief that achieving centralization is expressed by maintaining harmony, in the face of trial, war, hate, and compassion from other lifeforms. This forges one as a diamond, or allows a person to reach the point of centralization. We must endeavor to become what our father Surak envisioned.

I look forward to playing alongside all of you, as well as learning as much as I can about the game during the next 3 weeks. Vulcan's have always been my favorite, and I have wanted to RP one for a very long time. I am 31 years old, and hope to bring a little fun to playing. See you in the forums!

Last edited by Kiflin on Sun 28 Jun 2009, 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 10:51 am

Kiflin wrote:
Greetings,

My name for now is Kiflin, and it is my goal to find the absolute point of centralization. This absolute point I believe cannot only be found inside. Everyone has access to this place, but many do not even know that it exists. On earth there are many cultures that express the desire to develop ones mind and perception. Buddhism, Shintoism, Hinduism, and Daoism are its representations there and closest to its summit. On Vulcan, our goal also is to remove our expression of the ego which is emotion.

It is my belief that achieving centralization is expressed by maintaining harmony, in the face of trial, war, hate, and compassion from other lifeforms. This forges one as a diamond, or allows a person to reach the point of centralization. We must endeavor to become what our father Surak envisioned.

I look forward to playing alongside all of you, as well as learning as much as I can about the game during the next 3 weeks. Vulcan's have always been my favorite, and I have wanted to RP one for a very long time. I am 31 years old, and hope to bring a little fun to playing. See you in the forums!

Greetings Kiflin, its great to have you join The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Our Vulcan Fleet will be engaging in a Epic journey of space exploration and enlightment as well. Feel free to join in on the discussions here on the Forums. We look foreward to your input into our Fleet...

Fleet Admiral Kuhr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 12:37 pm

I appreciate the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 7:25 am

Hello, my sto name is Rexis and my ingame name will possibly be Soren. I'm a huge fan of Star Trek, mostly TOS, but I'm fond of TNG as well. I've always liked Vulcans best so the chance to play one is "fascinating". The career path I'd like to take is Science Officer and I'm really excited for the exploration in the game. Live long and prosper.

Last edited by Matadora on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 2:39 pm

Matadora wrote:
Hello, my sto name is FatedtoPretend and my ingame name will possibly be Soren. I'm a huge fan of Star Trek, mostly TOS, but I'm fond of TNG as well. I've always liked Vulcans best so the chance to play one is "fascinating". The career path I'd like to take is Science Officer and I'm really excited for the exploration in the game. Live long and prosper.

Greetings Matadora....Great to have you join this Vulcan Fleet. We, as a Fleet are eager to explore the new frontiers of space and glad to have you on this glorious mission! Feel free to join in on the discussions and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Fleet Admiral Kuhr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 12:46 am

Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Matadora wrote:
Hello, my sto name is FatedtoPretend and my ingame name will possibly be Soren. I'm a huge fan of Star Trek, mostly TOS, but I'm fond of TNG as well. I've always liked Vulcans best so the chance to play one is "fascinating". The career path I'd like to take is Science Officer and I'm really excited for the exploration in the game. Live long and prosper.

Greetings Matadora....Great to have you join this Vulcan Fleet. We, as a Fleet are eager to explore the new frontiers of space and glad to have you on this glorious mission! Feel free to join in on the discussions and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Fleet Admiral Kuhr.

Thank you. Wink
Back to top Go down
[VKF] Thopok S'regoR

[VKF] Thopok S'regoR

PostSubject: Just joining.   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 5:16 am

I just joined this fleet & hope to meet some other members. I've always like self defense & trainging with combat weapons, such as swords, knifes & staffs. Hopefully my skills will be useful. Talk to you guys later.
Back to top Go down
Srell Stonn
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan

PostSubject: My name change...   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:34 pm

Greetings, I was xspockx earlier but changed my username to a more suitable name. (Srell Child of Stonn) I am still in VKF, I haven't been on the forums very much. I am a very technical Vulcan male. I've spent many years studying Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science's, etc....and yes I do have an account on the STO website...the name is xspockx...

Live Long and Prosper. \\//

*Stonily awaiting the release of STO*
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:03 pm

Srell Stonn wrote:
Greetings, I was xspockx earlier but changed my username to a more suitable name. (Srell Child of Stonn) I am still in VKF, I haven't been on the forums very much. I am a very technical Vulcan male. I've spent many years studying Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science's, etc....and yes I do have an account on the STO website...the name is xspockx...

Live Long and Prosper. \\//

*Stonily awaiting the release of STO*

Good to see you here. Makeing sure the crew is still alive. Thanks for responding.... Smile
Back to top Go down
[VKF]neos300
[VKF]Ot-lan
[VKF]Ot-lan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 1:53 pm

Greetings, I am neos300. I have particpated in many MMORPGS and strategy games such as WOW and C&C. I hope to be part of this fleet.

Live long and prosper!
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 10:28 pm

[VKF]neos300 wrote:
Greetings, I am neos300. I have particpated in many MMORPGS and strategy games such as WOW and C&C. I hope to be part of this fleet.

Live long and prosper!

Great to have you amongst us neos300! VKF welcomes you....
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sykar
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Sykar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:22 pm

Greetings all, my name is Hvati (nickname in real life actually), I'm 18 and I'm from Iceland and I'd like to join VKF. I used to play WoW so I'm not entirely new to MMO's, I play a lot of miscellaneous games. I don't know everything about Star Trek but I've watched a great deal of the series and I was psyched when I heard about STO and I look forward to playing with all you. I haven't got a Vulcan name yet and I'd appreciate some help. Live long and prosper.
P.S. Ive been thinking about becoming a Science Officer.
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]V'Las
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:57 pm

Hvati wrote:
Greetings all, my name is Hvati (nickname in real life actually), I'm 18 and I'm from Iceland and I'd like to join VKF. I used to play WoW so I'm not entirely new to MMO's, I play a lot of miscellaneous games. I don't know everything about Star Trek but I've watched a great deal of the series and I was psyched when I heard about STO and I look forward to playing with all you. I haven't got a Vulcan name yet and I'd appreciate some help. Live long and prosper.

Good to have you join the VKF. Now you will be a Cadet and not a vistior. We have ambitious plans for VKF and want all to be active here. Take a look around and if you have any questions please ask.

I see you are interested in the Science division. Ambassador Keysailor is the Chief Science Officer her on VKF. It would be most logical to contact him on this field that your are interested in.

You seek a Vulcan name as well...Here some things I found searching google on Vulcan name generator......

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/11741/

http://donjon.bin.sh/sf/name/

Fleet Admiral Sybok Kuhr
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 1:16 am

[VKF]Sybok Kuhr wrote:
Hvati wrote:

Good to have you join the VKF. Now you will be a Cadet and not a vistior. We have ambitious plans for VKF and want all to be active here. Take a look around and if you have any questions please ask.

I see you are interested in the Science division. Ambassador Keysailor is the Chief Science Officer her on VKF. It would be most logical to contact him on this field that your are interested in.

You seek a Vulcan name as well...Here some things I found searching google on Vulcan name generator......

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/11741/

http://donjon.bin.sh/sf/name/

Fleet Admiral Sybok Kuhr

Greetings Cadet Hvati! I hope you are enjoying yourself here at VKF. If you intend to remain and progress in our Fleet, I would recommend you amend your username to add the [VKF] designator (aka [VKF]Hvati). We welcome you to your Fleet, and trust your efforts will make us all stronger. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments - all are welcome as we build this Fleet to its pre-ordained glory. Live Long and Subdue (as our Fleet Admiral would say).
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Daho
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Tra-lan
[VKF]Daho

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 2:58 pm

[VKF]Hvati wrote:

its good to see more and more vulcans join our fleet ide like to welcome you to the fleet an if you need any tactical assistance feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Akalabet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 4:21 am

Greetings and Well met.

I am Akalabeth. I am hoping no one else uses that name. I seriously doubt anyone would but never know I cant still be the only Ultima fan left alive out there.

I'm 60 year old and have been a Star Trek fan since it originally came out. I have played several online games such as Diablo 1, Ultima Online, Star War Galaxies, Earth and Beyond, Lord of the Ring, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Pirates of the Carribean, Eve, and most recently Warhammer and Aion.

I received a STO website message from Hvati which quite impressed me which is why I'm applying for the fleet.

I preordered the game and am hoping it turns out to be pretty good.

Do you folks use a program like Ventrillo or team speak? if yes I have vent installed atm.

I am easy to get along with and play practically everyday. I'm quite when I'm tired but have been known to tell really bad oneliners so you're being warned LOL.

Well I have to log, work tomorrow. Hope you'll consider me and am looking forward to meeting you all in game...........Akalabeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next