The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, welcome to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet's website. We are open to all Vulcans and non-Vulcans to join us in our journey's within the final fronteir. We wish to explore, cultivate, and develop in the STO universe. Live long and prosper.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Maintenance"
A Gift From {UFP}
Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 4 VKFfinal-5
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Mon 12 Aug 2013, 1:22 am
[VKF]Vulcan Spartan
Spartan spears Pictures, Images and Photos
Deep Space Explorations
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Go down 
+14
[VKF]AdmaralPicard
[VKF]greyknight
[VKF]Kikki
[VKF]Keysailor
[VKF]Sykar
[VKF]neos300
[VKF] Thopok S'regoR
[VKF]Weed743
[VKF]Daho
beast17
MacQueen
vulcanpinch123
Srell Stonn
[VKF]Sybok Kuhr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[VFK]me2va
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Request to join the VKF   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 9:58 pm

Hello, I have registered myself here, and would like to join the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. I am in the New York time zone. I play lots of sports; games for the wii games on the feild. I have little experience with online games, but I have played a little bit of World of Warcraft. I enjoy star trek, but am not very knowledgeable when it comes to it. I am in my teenage years, but many say I am more mature than that. I am friends with more than one of the existing members of the fleet, including neos300.

I hope you will consider me for your fleet.

Last edited by me2va on Wed 27 Jan 2010, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[VFK]me2va
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 10:04 pm

this post is a mistake please ignore it

Last edited by me2va on Wed 27 Jan 2010, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[VKF]bloodsword
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]bloodsword

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 10:09 pm

[VKF]Keysailor wrote:
bloodsword wrote:
hi my name is mike in real life and i thank you for the invite,, i dont have a name yet , i may use bloodsword, mord, or rambo depending,, i wish i can have spock lol. im going to be a tac officer being a capt of my ship the USS NEW YORKER..
i will be the best vulcan i can be and hope we can be one of the best fleets out here..
im looking forward to play with u all soon.. thank you
Live Long And Prosper!!
Welcome Cadet bloodsword (Mike), I am Chris, but go by Keysailor online. Congratulations on your selection to the VKF! I see you have chosen the Tactical career field, so you should report in to the Chief Tactical Officer (his forum is at the bottom of the main index page). He will help guide you in your career progression. You may also want to peruse the forums "Career Center" and "Main Hall". In the Main Hall, you will find a recent posting showing the VKF's positions of leadership. Feel free to reply to that post if you desire any of these positions - even if they already have someone in place. The Vulcan High Council makes all decisions on the disposition of officers to positions of leadership.

Guessing by your ship name, are you in the timezone US EST? Both our Fleet Admiral and myself are also, although that doesn't often seem to make a difference, I have seen every Fleet member in-game at some point or other during open beta, I think we all have unique schedules.

I'm not sure from your introduction if you have already created an account on the STO forum - If you have, please let us know your username on that forum. If you haven't, you should do so asap. It is easiest if your username on STO matches your username here (but without the [VKF]), but it's your choice.

Please review the post in the Recruitment Center titled "Your first duties when accepted into the Fleet" as that will give you all the info you need to gain your first promotion to Ot-lan (Lieutenant) in the VKF. In particular, you should amend your username on this forum (adding the prefix [VKF]) and you should edit your avatar and signature in your userCP on the STO forum to show your membership in our Fleet.

fyi, our current vent server is:

ip/username :V02.DARKSTARLLC.COM
port:3816
password: vulcan

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in any thead or pm me, I would be happy to help you get acquainted with your new Fleet and learn the ropes (it isn't difficult).

Again, welcome to the VKF, and I am sure we will all enjoy STO more fully with your presence. Live Long and Prosper!

i want to thank you and the others that sent warm welcome to me and im honored to be part of this team,, and i will learn as i progress here and in game,,

i saw some stuff for vacant i like 2 things but i want to make sure i can cause of my work schedules,,

i like to raid and battle thats my thing,, i love kicking ass thats what im all about..

i have recruiting officer experience in my old mmos in raiding guilds, and also class leader but like i said im a nuub here need to learn this game well..

am im sure we have a bunch of good people here will make us the top fleet here..

woot go Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet!!!!

thank you capt, bloodsword for now lol from the ship (named changed to) USS NEW YORK
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Vishion
Admin
Admin
[VKF]Vishion

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 10:11 pm

bloodsword wrote:
[VKF]Keysailor wrote:
bloodsword wrote:
hi my name is mike in real life and i thank you for the invite,, i dont have a name yet , i may use bloodsword, mord, or rambo depending,, i wish i can have spock lol. im going to be a tac officer being a capt of my ship the USS NEW YORKER..
i will be the best vulcan i can be and hope we can be one of the best fleets out here..
im looking forward to play with u all soon.. thank you
Live Long And Prosper!!
Welcome Cadet bloodsword (Mike), I am Chris, but go by Keysailor online. Congratulations on your selection to the VKF! I see you have chosen the Tactical career field, so you should report in to the Chief Tactical Officer (his forum is at the bottom of the main index page). He will help guide you in your career progression. You may also want to peruse the forums "Career Center" and "Main Hall". In the Main Hall, you will find a recent posting showing the VKF's positions of leadership. Feel free to reply to that post if you desire any of these positions - even if they already have someone in place. The Vulcan High Council makes all decisions on the disposition of officers to positions of leadership.

Guessing by your ship name, are you in the timezone US EST? Both our Fleet Admiral and myself are also, although that doesn't often seem to make a difference, I have seen every Fleet member in-game at some point or other during open beta, I think we all have unique schedules.

I'm not sure from your introduction if you have already created an account on the STO forum - If you have, please let us know your username on that forum. If you haven't, you should do so asap. It is easiest if your username on STO matches your username here (but without the [VKF]), but it's your choice.

Please review the post in the Recruitment Center titled "Your first duties when accepted into the Fleet" as that will give you all the info you need to gain your first promotion to Ot-lan (Lieutenant) in the VKF. In particular, you should amend your username on this forum (adding the prefix [VKF]) and you should edit your avatar and signature in your userCP on the STO forum to show your membership in our Fleet.

fyi, our current vent server is:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in any thead or pm me, I would be happy to help you get acquainted with your new Fleet and learn the ropes (it isn't difficult).

Again, welcome to the VKF, and I am sure we will all enjoy STO more fully with your presence. Live Long and Prosper!

i want to thank you and the others that sent warm welcome to me and im honored to be part of this team,, and i will learn as i progress here and in game,,

i saw some stuff for vacant i like 2 things but i want to make sure i can cause of my work schedules,,

i like to raid and battle thats my thing,, i love kicking ass thats what im all about..

i have recruiting officer experience in my old mmos in raiding guilds, and also class leader but like i said im a nuub here need to learn this game well..

am im sure we have a bunch of good people here will make us the top fleet here..

woot go Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet!!!!

thank you capt, bloodsword for now lol from the ship (named changed to) USS NEW YORK

I wish you welcome to Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet, and a good time! Hopefully you'll get those positions that you want and I wish you good luck with getting them Very Happy. Should you want to talk, need help, ... feel free to ask me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[VKF]Keysailor

[VKF]Keysailor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 10:39 pm

[VFK]me2va wrote:
Hello, I have registered myself here, and would like to join the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. I am in the New York time zone. I play lots of sports; games for the wii games on the feild. I have little experience with online games, but I have played a little bit of World of Warcraft. I enjoy star trek, but am not very knowledgeable when it comes to it. I am in my teenage years, but many say I am more mature than that. I am friends with more than one of the existing members of the fleet, including neos300.

I hope you will consider me for your fleet.

Welcome Cadet me2va, and congratulations on your selection to the VKF!

Please read through the post "Your first duties when accepted into the Fleet" here in the Recruiting Center, it will tell you everything you need to do to earn your first promotion to Ot-lan (Lieutenant).

You may also want to peruse the forums "Career Center" and "Main Hall". In the Main Hall, you will find a recent posting showing the VKF's positions of leadership. Feel free to reply to that post if you desire any of these positions - even if they already have someone in place. The Vulcan High Council makes all decisions on the disposition of officers to positions of leadership.

I'm not sure from your introduction if you ave already created an account on the STO forum - If you have, please let us know your username on that forum. If you haven't, you should do so asap. It is easiest if your username on STO matches your username here (but without the [VKF]), but it's your choice.

On the STO forum, please edit your signature to include something similar to this (centered):
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

Ne-lan me2va, USS [yourshipname], NCC-[yourdesignation]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

If you peruse the Career Info thread, you will see that we have insignia avatars for the STO forum. You can download a copy of your (Ne-lan) insignia avatar from http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/insignia.htm then upload it to the STO forum for your avatar.

Our current vent server is:

And finally, if you have any questions, feel free to post them in the Main Hall, or pm me, I would be happy to help you get acquainted with your new Fleet and learn the ropes (it isn't difficult).

Back to top Go down
[VKF]Yashnaheen
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Ne-lan
[VKF]Yashnaheen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 6:50 am

Greetings VKF mates. You can call me Yash, since remembering how to spell my name doesn't seem to be easy. Its actually a misspelling of my Tlingit name but I keep it this way out of tradition.

I've already posted quite a bit about my gaming self in my application. IRL, I currently work a crappy job while studying part time. It suits me ok. In the past I've done everything from work at a fish hatchery as a teenager to a Network Engineer and DB Admin (when we had one just up and quit on us lol). Crappy economy, blah blah blah knocked out a lot of the middle tier jobs so here I am working my way back up agian.

My current work schedule is as follows- Fri, Sat and Sun 4pm - 12am Pacific (GMT -8 ), Mon and Tues 12am - 8am. Wed and Thurs are free, and normally get every other Friday off for a lovely 4 day work week.

I've always been the kind of guy who says yes when you ask if i know how to do something for you, figure it out and get it done whether I know how before hand or not. This may not exactly be a virtue, but it has served me well (and landed me a few jobs) and honestly there is little in life you can't conquer with the proper effort.

Hobby wise I enjoy playing tournament pool, light backpacking and peak bagging (mountains you can climb in a day or 2, not expedition style 20k footers) and general guy stuff. Drinking with friends and so on. I'm able to keep a full time job, easy study schedule, mmo time a bit of an IRL by averaging around 5 hours of sleep a day. Seems to be enough for me.

Everyone seems to be a website pro these days so I'm sure you have that covered. But if you come across a stubborn problem and need some help I've had my hands in my share of PHP and SQL projects.

Let me know if ya'll have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet   Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself to the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4